Monday, June 2, 2014

Blog # 13 & 14









This week group mates and I are doing blog about our progress with our 20% project and how we did. I think my group did an ok job on our presentation because we got to do some of the blogs (the others were not done because we felt lazy or we forgot). We also did an ok job on the presentation even though we procrastinated on it. But I think we could have done a better job on the presentation if it wasn't because of our laziness. We could have also completed our blogs in time of the submission and it would help us with our project. This would have helped our grades to go up. So now I learned a lesson (even though it has happened a lot of time) that procrastination and laziness are partners in crime and have a great consequence when you hang out with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment